Projects

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Things that inspire

Just taking a stroll around the house and walking down memory lane,  it always amazes me the feeling you get when you see something, or pick something up, or walk by a sign and you feel all gitty and inspired. 

I know I'm not the only one....

It really is cool when you're having the hardest time trying to plan out a perfect room....then it hits ya!

That's kinda how I felt when I found this little guy





Once I found him, everything else just fell into place.  I am so thankful for this little bird, without him I might still be trying to plan my baby girls room. 

Luckily, Lil A is enjoying her perfect nursery

See all the details HERE


If your looking for more inspiration head on over to City Farmhouse and check out her very inspirational linky party!

No comments:

Post a Comment