Projects

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Sunday Inspiration

I love it when something stops you dead in your tracks 
and makes you think... 

"you know what you're right"

That's what happened to me today as I was 
browsing thru Barnes & Noble, 
which is my haven of inspiration anyway.
 I came across journal with a simple typography cover that read: 


 Go confidently 
in the direction 
of your dreams! 
Live the life 
you've imagined.
                                 -Thoreau


How true....  How often do we have a yearning to 
follow our dreams but halt or falter with the pressure of
 reality and responsibility.  Sometimes it may just be fear of the unknown that keeps us in our comfort zone.

On the other hand how AWESOME would it be 
to have our dreams become reality?!?  

*Angela*


No comments:

Post a Comment