Projects

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Festive Fall Mantel

Thank you ladies for hosting a Festive Fall Linky Party!!!

I love all the warm colors that Fall brings into the season....from the burnt orange, vibrant yellow, and rust reds, these hues are right up my alley. 

Last year I didn't really go all out on the mantel,  I admit I played around with the idea but didn't 
really like anything I put together. It ended up a little sparse and not very festive, so this year I am Fallin it up. 





So cool how the mirror doubles the thickness of the wreath.








I am loving the leaf detail on the little green candle! 







This little Haunted House was nabbed from my folks a few years back, I love it so my it will grace my Halloween decor for many years to come. 





Is this not the most adorable little wooden flower. 





Well there you have it folks. 

Now it's time to curl up next to a fire and down a big O'l mug of Hot Apple Cider. 

LOVE FALL!!!!

*Angela*

No comments:

Post a Comment